Dislyte Relics Guide
In dislyte, relics are key items to upgrade yours espers.
With this guide, you’ll be able to identify what relics are worth upgrading and where to farm them.
Each espers can have up to 6 relics. Relics are classified as sets. There are sets of 4 relics and sets of 2 relics. In summary, you will aim 2 sets for each espers, in order to maximise bonuses grantes by relics.
The differents sets in game are as follow.
2 pieces sets :
- Apollo’s Bow (Kronos drop): ACC +25%
- Master Grove (Kronos drop): HP +25%
- Stoneveins (Kronos drop): DEF +25%
- Sword Avatara (Apep drop) : 30% chance of using Counterattack upon taking damage.
- Adamantine (Apep drop) : All allies start battle with a Shield equal to 15% of max HP. Lasts 2 turns.
- Fiery Incandescence (Apep drop) : C. RATE +20%
- The Enchanter (Fafnir drop) : 30% chance of extending the Poison and Bleed debuffs inflicted by 1 turn.
- Immensus Peak (Fafnir drop) : RESIST +25%
- The Light Above (Fafnir drop) : Begins the battle with Immunity, which lasts for 1 turn
4 pieces sets :
- War Machine (Kronos drop) : ATK +30%
- Astral Witchcraft (Kronos drop) : Increases AP of team members under control debuffs by 30% (cannot stack).
- Wind Walker (Kronos drop) : SPD +25%
- Hades (Apep drop) : +35% Lifesteal
- Abiding Panacea (Apep drop) : Healing Efficiency +30%
- Ocean Waves (Apep drop) : Grants a 35% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn at the start of each turn.
- Tyranny of Zeus (Fafnir drop) : Damage dealth has a 15% chance of Stunning the target for 1 turn.
- Snow Dowager (Fafnir drop) : Grants a 20% chance of Freezing the target for 1 turn when taking damage.
- Hammer of Thor (Fafnir drop) : +40% C. DMG
One of the best set here is Wind Walker. It fits with almost every support and disabler in the game (speed is king in the current state of the game). Paired with Master Grove or Apollo’s Bow, you have your main farming spot : Kronos.
Second farming spot is Apep. DPS espers will need Hades / Sword Avatara set or War machine / Fiery Incandescence.
Check our Tier List to see which Espers are the best to farm these 2 bosses !
Very simple here ! Relics have 5 differents rarities
As you can see, the rarest are relics, the better they are. In our example, the 6 stars relic have 5% crit rate. 2 stars one have only 1% crit rate
Relics have 1 main statitic and up to 4 secondary statistics.
- Una I : ATK
- Una II : DEF
- Una III : ATK/DEF/HP/ATK Bonus %/DEF Bonus %/HP Bonus %/C. RATE %/C. DMG %
- Una IV : ATK/DEF/HP/ATK Bonus %/DEF Bonus %/HP Bonus %/ACC % /RESIST %
- Mui I : HP
- Mui II : ATK/DEF/HP/ATK Bonus %/DEF Bonus %/HP Bonus %/SPD
Secondary stat (for all relics) :
ATK/DEF/HP/ATK Bonus %/DEF Bonus %/HP Bonus %/SPD/C. RATE %/C. DMG %/ACC % /RESIST %1
Important : for Una III, Una IV and Mui II, avoid ATK, DEF and HP as ATK Bonus %, DEF Bonus % and HP Bonus % provide more bonuses to yours espers !
As we have already see it, relics can have up to 5 statistics. These statistics can be native or gained while leveling up relics, depending of its rarity.
Elites relics have 3 natives stats
Superiors relics have 4 natives stats
Flawless relics have 5 natives stats
Additionaly, you gain 1 stat (or 1 additional stack of a stat) every 3 upgrades. So, Elites relics can have up to 8 stats at +15 (5 stats + 3 upgraded stats) / Superiors relics up to 9 stats and Flawless relics up to 10 stats.
That’s why you should prioritize Flawless relics, even if it’s better to level up a Elite relic with good stats than a Flawless relics with bad stats, obviously.